Friday, April 30, 2010

Mates

Most who are looking for mates that they haven't quite found yet are so interested in getting to where they're going that they're missing the fun of going there.

--- Abraham

Agreed.  I am happy with where I am in my life right now.  I like having my own bed...well, I do share it with Switch, but I enjoy going to bed when I want, picking up my things (or not) when I want.  Yes, sleeping with someone is nice and all, but I don't think I'd get as good a night's sleep.  And it's pretty iffy right now anyway.  It seems like a long way away in my world to be co habitating with someone again.  Sure there's benefits, and I won't be shy to say that some domestic partner benefits would be damn useful right now, but I'm good where I am.  And I'm also able to appreciate my friends and lovers for exactly who they are are whatever roles they might play in my life.  I give thanks for each connction I have and for its respective individuality. I'm having a FUN journey. :)
 
ok, I think that's all I wanted to say.  Going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment