Monday, April 26, 2010

Blessed

I didn't want to move to the desert, I accepted it, and I'm still here. I don't care much for Phoenix and even the people here that love me know I'm moving away as soon as things fall into place. Now at least I know where I'm going, or *want* to go, rather than the anywhere but here philosophy I was working on for a couple years. Before it was running away from here, and from my past, from my ex. And now it's most definitly moving *to*. I'm moving to my family, to my Tribe, to my bio-brother, to my City, to my home.

But it has all worked out for the best, as I knew it would. It was by moving here that I met the people who introduced me to Tribe, who got me hooked on hooks and ritual piercing, people who helped me to heal, to move forward in my life. I've met lovers, family, and friends who be with me for the rest of my days this time around.
I am so very grateful for my life.  Thank you Goddess, Thank you Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment