Sunday, April 4, 2010

A New Day

Today we became one. To say that I'm in love, sure, that's one way of putting it. But today she felt like an extension of me. My skills are becoming second nature and I am learning to trust the tires. We rode out of the city and into Tonto National Forest...a short ride for some, but my longest one yet. I rode til my butt was numb and my bladder was ready to burst.
The world looks different, a little brighter and sharper around the edges. I've enough experience at this point in altered states to know that I was in a trace state induced by this ride.
And when I made it home, shut her down, and stood by her side, I gave thanks. My hand was on her as I prayed to the Goddess. I gave thanks for my safety, I gave thanks for joy and bliss. I gave thanks for the buzz. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment