Sunday, April 18, 2010

Unlimited Thoughts

Your choices of action may be limited--but your choices of thought are not.

--- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in Chicago, IL on Saturday, May 25th, 2002 #413
Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

This is an appropriate quote for any day, any time.  I love its simplicity.
 
But today I am going to apply it to my current challenge of finding healthcare. In short:
1 my Dr can't do much more without insurance to pay for tests
2 I've been denied AHCCCS (Medicare)
3 I might be approved for Medicare if I had a Dx, which I can't get until I can see a Doc and get some tests done.
4 I might be approved for Medicare if I can get myself termed "disabled" by the SSD people, not for disability payments, beacuse I can work at least part time, but because I can receive health care.
5 If I find health care and receive a Dx, it is then a preexisting condition for the future. 
6 I can purchase subsidized insurance coverage as a student, but if I do this I need to wait to get a Dx and therefore treatment. 
 
I don't know what to do next, what action to take.  I don't feel like I have a lot of options, but I'm looking at all of them.  Considering even getting a retail job so I can have access to purchasing benefits...which will probably take at least 3 months anyway.
 
But what I DO have is the belief that Universe will provide what I need.  My choices of thought might be unlimited, but there is really only the simple thought of faith.  That is enough.  I believe I will figure out this health care puzzle.  Maybe I can write a Dear President letter...those seemed quite popular during the campaign....
 
I need this.  Like I need a roof, food, companionship...and Universe will provide.  It's not up to me to concern myself with the 'how' or the 'when' only with the what. 
 
Thank you Universe, for my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment