Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tired

My brain isn't working properly.  I didn't sleep well the last couple of nights and I'm trying to catch up.  Last night I was weak and shaky from lack of sleep.  It's weird, and a slightly different fatigue than I've been having on a daily basis.  It's sleepy tired that is causing the fatigue, and not only the fatigue alone.  Most people will have no frame of reference.  I guess I'm feeling a bit alone around this. I napped today, intending to lie down for about 60-90 minutes and wake up feeling a bit more refreshed and alert enough to make it through some homework this evening.  Instead I had to drag myself up and out of bed.  My body said rest and I said....work.  If I choose physical rest as often as I'd like, I'd get not much of anything done.  At least that's how it feels at the moment.  And all I'm really concerned about is the moment.
I'd like to watch a movie, that's about all I have energy for.  I tried reading a book and could barely make semse of the letters on the page, they started swimming almost immediately.  Kindof cool actually...letters that swim. smiles.
Hoping I can fall asleep soon.  I have a lot of homework to do tomorrow.
Hard to put sentences together.

No comments:

Post a Comment