Saturday, September 11, 2010

This is how I feel today


Tired and sleepy, but safe, and comfortable, I guess.  I like this picture.  It reminds me of who I am when I feel better, the colors, the flowers.  Lovely.  I had a lot of trouble getting out of bed this morning, made myself go to work to see 3 clients, slept all afternoon, and now I feel too tired to study.  I wish I had the whole day tomorrow to rest, but I don't.  I have to do something I love to do, and that I'm grateful for the opportunity to do- teach piercing.  :)  I only wish it was happening on a better day for me. Ahhh, it is.  And that is all. 

I am going to try to get some studying done, maybe I can do 10 or 15 minute intervals, then rest for a bit.  Take lots of breaks.  I'd also like to be done with my admissions essay for USF.  I'm feeling so icky that I'm having a lot of trouble *believing* everything that I'm saying in the essay.  It's a chance to be powerfully affirmative about my chosen path and career, and instead I'm simply tired.  I wonder how the hell I'm going to make it to nursing school, how the hell I'm going to get through it.  I want it.  bad.  I do.  And that will have to be enough to keep me going.  My health will get better, it has to.  There has to be an answer.  Something to help my body fight this virus...or possibly viruses.  It will get better, because I can't imagine living the rest of my life like this.  There is an answer, or many answers.  And I'll find them.  I'll figure out how to get better, how to get health care, how to work enough so I can pay my bills, how to have enough energy to do schoolwork, to do housecleaning....because all of those things are really hard for me right now. 

Ok, off to study.  At least it's totally cool stuff like the clotting cascade and wound healing.  Dig it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment