Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Not Quite Flu-ey

But sadly I think I might be getting there.  I've had strange muscle soreness in both quads over the last two days and zero physical or mechanical use reason for the soreness.  The *only* thing that may possibly have affected it is that where I was housesitting was a single story and my room here at home is on the second floor.  But it's not like I'm doing stairs or something, I'm using the same precautions I always use and I'm not taking the stairs any more often than usual. 

At work today I looked up the muscle weakness association between the quads and the small intestine meridian according to a Touch for Health book. www.touch4health.com A small intestine involvement isn't unusual for me, considering Celiac Disease, but I don't understand why now.  Even since the incident in Sedona where my legs gave out on me and I had PEMS for 5+days...and it was almost 2 weeks til my legs felt completely reliable, I've been super cautious to stop before overexerting.  

Tonight I feel weepy, have the teeny beginnings of a sore throat, and my cervical nodes are swollen.  All of this points to feeling flu-ey, the collection of flu-like symptoms that is pretty common...

sigh.

There are two variables that I see at the moment.  I just finished my week long course of colloidal silver on Sunday, also the same day that I came back here to the house after about 10 days housesitting.  While I stopped in here to take a nap, I wasn't here for more than a couple of hours.  Is it the silver that was helping me to feel that much better that two days later I'm feeling icky?  Is it the environment here? the smoke?  

I'm only here until next week Friday, and I'm going to Tucson this weekend for BCD.  I can pick up some more silver tomorrow and resume that Tx to see if it help me improve again.  Part of me is really hoping that with the move I'll experience some sort of superb improvement in my health status.  Really, I'd be ok with less than particularly superb, but I'm going for something better.  I've never felt as poor in my health as I have this past year.   I am particularly sensitive to my environment, what if there's some mold here that combined with the smoke has been negatively affecting my health?  And to note again, while my health has been on a slow but steady decline with spurts of remission and symptoms for many years, there was a significant increase in symptoms when I moved here to Phoenix.  That's when the severe hives got so bad I needed prednisone. I don't seem to have huge improvement with 7-10 days away from Phoenix in California, but perhaps that takes longer.  I won't know until I move, but there is that possibility.   I moved in September of 2006 and the terrible hives started in January of 2007.  

Some thoughts. 

So I'm putting myself to bed early.  Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment