Sunday, September 12, 2010

Do What You Love

And if yer lucky, do *who* you love too.

I love piercing. I am a piercer. I taught today for over 4 hours. I'm tired, sure, but energized too. I had a blast. I've found something I'm really good at. I'm really good at bodywork, but it doesn't energize me like it used to.

I received compliments that my teaching abilities had improved too. Although I can see this, I do believe it's more a function of confidence, experience, and personal internal identification. Throw in some blessed recognition from people whom I consider mentors, as well as a fan club, and yeah, it does something for the confidence levels.

I am coming into my own power and it sure feels good.

I felt so blessed to be able to share knowledge today, so grateful that each person could be there to contribute.

I felt better today than I've felt all week. This was great cuz I was able to give much to the Team, but I have not given as much to my homework/studying, nor to my admissions essay for USF. Somehow feeling like crap doesn't encourage me to sell myself to the admissions committee. Gotta get on that. It so important, but I'm in one day at a time mode, so sometimes longer range planning things get pushed aside for the more immediate needs.

I miss my bike, I dearly miss riding. It's a way that I can feel free. I feel like I'm moving with life, instead of moving slowly behind everything around me. I can go fast without my tired fatigued body slowing me down, at least for a little while. I can get away, focus on the moment. Sigh. My friend says prob by the end of the month we can have her repaired since it seems more complicated that he originally thought. Here's hoping. :)

Ok, I'm typing this on the crackberry, so I'm going to head to bed. Blessed Be.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment