Monday, October 11, 2010

A Dial Down

I had to write an update quickly.  It's been one of those weeks where I'm doing so much that I haven't had much time to post. 

I'm feeling better, in a general and ephemeral sort of way.  I still have all my symptoms, I still get tired in the middle of the day and still need a nap, my muscles still wear out fast, and I'm still having arrhythmia....etc.  but every symptom I have had been dialed down, reduced by maybe one number on the scale.  If whatever was going on was a 5, it's now a 4, or maybe even a 3.  

I'm super thrilled.  My outlook is better, more positive...and it was pretty good before. ;) I notice myself thinking differently, and looking at life with a little more excitement and a I'm feeling more involved with life, instead of feeling like it was passing me by 'cause I can't move quickly enough or think fast enough to keep up.  

I'm also sleeping better, which is going to help on every other level as well. 

Ok, have class now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment