Friday, January 11, 2013

A Face Lift

I spent about half an hour today giving my blog a facelift. And considering it's been a year and eight months (!) since I've posted anything, half an hour spent on my blog is a pretty big feat. I really think at this point in my life that if it looks pretty and feels fresh then I'll be more apt to post with more regularity. It will be fun finding out if this hypothesis is true.

So much has changed since I last posted and so much has not.

I live in Berkeley, CA now, and work in San Francisco. SoMa to be more precise. My major has changed, my life plan has been *completely* revised....and yet it hasn't. I'm still sick with ME/CFS...that just doesn't go away, but things have been somewhat better with my move and meds. Still no health insurance although I'm hopeful that will change this year with finally being a full time student again. I ride my bike, Lucy, Switch the cat is doing great, and I'm partnered with a wonderful Butch named Vick. I like Scotch and I've become a Celtic music junkie.

I continue to maintain my happy upbeat and positive attitude about life, because if I didn't I'd loose it pretty quickly. Life is good and I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment