Thursday, June 24, 2010

not much of any import

Wow, it's only been a week?  It feels like a lot longer since I've written here. I really do prefer to write more often, but you know how it goes. 

I've been working extra hours, not sleeping very much, not resting or napping enough, surviving on tylenol to manage illness and inflammation...and actually been dealing with a lot of stuff.  I'm still feeling "fluey" but the brochial cough is better.  I've been planning a presentation at APEX, which is something I haven't done in a while, putting together this hook pull and ball dance that goes off in two weeks, planning for my family gathering that happens in August, going out of town over the 4th to Yosemite to visit with a friend.  two more weeks and I get a rest.  maybe. 

I've also got to start working on my applications for colleges, as the one that's going to my first choice of school needs to be in by October.  I have the grades, and the financial need, but I'm going to need a killer essay.  I need to track down a cheap used computer, ideally this week, because the one I have is about to die and could crash at any time.  And in the middle of this I have friends I want to see, dates to go on, and I'd sure love to get laid or play too. ;)

Summer was supposed to be a time to rest.  WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment