Thursday, March 28, 2013

Has it been a long time...again?!?!

I'm looking back and my last post was in January, and that even though I decided I'd post more often, that I wanted to get back to it again, I haven't. But there's been a lot going on, and not going on, that has kept me busy. Especially the last six weeks or so. 

At the end of January I took a trip to Arizona (where I used to live) with my current partner, Vick. We spent four days in Phoenix attending Southwest Leather Conference southwestleather.org After that we took about a week and visited Sedona as well as Jerome, AZ and the Grand Canyon. Here's just a couple of pics from that trip.  
Vick and I after the contest at SWLC Phoenix, AZ

Caduceus Wine Cellar
Jerome, AZ

Amitabha Stupa, Sedona, AZ

Sedona, AZ


The official Grand Canyon Shot


The largest crystal skull I've ever seen!!!

Bell Rock Sedona, AZ One of my favorite places in the world

So during the time in Sedona....wow, just remembering the trip I could make several blog posts about it. About SWLC and the Dance of Souls too. It was amazing. I really stepped into my own. I grew. I handled responsibilities like I'd been trained to do it. And I have been, for years. And that was my chance to show it. :-)

Anyway, during Sedona I got sick. And by sick I mean a little CFS flare up, but lousy gut symptoms that I've usually associated with Celiac Disease. For days I had trouble. I can back from my trip exhausted and sad, even though it was a good time. 

I think I had to fill that in as a part of the past in order to bring things current. I got sick...and I'm still trying to get better more than two months later. Next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment