Monday, November 8, 2010

Lucy, she's hooome!

I've got my girl back. :)  and I couldn't be more thrilled.  I've been riding everyday and I think my pretty Rav4 might be getting a bit jealous. ;) My heart was aching because I missed riding so much.  I always thought I'd love it, but I had no idea how much I could, and do.

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand."  -an old Grateful Dead bumper sticker

The weather is perfect and I'm taking advantage of it. I'd like to get some practice on hills, stopping and starting, etc.  in anticipation of my move to SF...cause I'm gonna need to be good at driving and maneuvering on hills.  I'm anticipating much riding once I'm in the City because parking will be so much easier.  I'll keep the car, somehow, since I'll need it for clinicals, travel, and for general use, but I think it will be two wheels most days.  I am so not upset about this.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment